About this Event
*Prerequisite: Boundaries Part 1 *
This workshop is an experiential dive into the questions below. We will have a lesson and exercise to help you get more clear about your personal truth and how to express this in a healthy way. This workshop is very relevant for couples that are moving through difficult conversations and for individuals that want to embrace more personal autonomy.
Boundaries Part 2 we will address the following topics that add to the experience of Part 1:
- Claiming and sharing your wants/needs
- How to follow through with consequences of your boundaries
- Negotiating with others for the overlapping “YES”
- Deeper understanding and honoring of your truth
- Introduction to The Wheel of Consent by Dr Betty Martin (This tools is great for so many environments include the office and to the bedroom)
Sat. September 19, 2020 Postponed
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM PDT
1060 E Mclaughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA 98663
$75 (Special pricing for current patients email Dr. Ellis)